Our recent blogs have explored two excellent communities built by Legend Homes, where move-in ready homes and luxury living is affordable for your family. Don’t miss these excellent online resources to learn more about picking out the right home and organizing it once you move in. For more information about the home builders, Legend Homes, visit our website or contact us at (888) 380-5708.
- AdvancedEnergy.org explains the features of Environments for Living homes.
- From pet food storage tips to color ideas, feel more at home in your new kitchen by following these organization tips from Martha Stewart.
- Did you know the U.S. Census keeps track of all the homes built in the U.S. and their square footage? ApartmentTherapy.com can help you understand how much square footage you and your family need in your new home.
- When building a new home, it’s important to think about color schemes and selecting the appropriate finishes very early in the game. See some decorating ideas for your new home at HowStuffWorks.com.
- Did you know you’re not supposed to use bleach or ammonia-based cleaners on ceramic time? Learn more about the dos and don’ts of how to make your ceramic tile floors last longer and look beautiful by reading this article from the World Floor Covering Association.